Published since 2008
ISSN 1942-2504 (print), ISSN 1942-2512 (online)
The American Journal of Business Education (AJBE) welcomes papers pertaining to the education of business students.
AJBE publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of the science and practice of teaching business courses and related administrative duties. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
AJBE is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is an essential for business education professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to teaching business topics to adult students, non-English speaking students, non-computer literate students, and distance education students.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 632 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for AJBE.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available AJBE issues.