Published since 2010
ISSN 2153-2516 (print), ISSN 2157-9644 (online)
The American Journal of Engineering Education (AJEE) welcomes articles that bridge the worlds of theory and practice, identify cross-disciplinary and cross-institutional innovation, and describe educational strategies to address the changing role that engineering plays in society and in driving local and global economies.
AJEE is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is an essential for engineering education professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to articles focusing on theory as well as those focusing on practice, assessment and mainstreaming of innovative engineering education strategies. Of particular interest are articles that assess and evaluate programs and strategies designed to promote creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and a commitment to lifelong learning. Other topics include broadening recruitment in engineering with particular interest in underrepresented populations and increasing student retention in engineering programs.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 483 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for AJEE.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available AJEE issues.