Published since 2010
ISSN 2156-7794 (print), ISSN 2157-9636 (online)
The American Journal of Health Sciences (AJHS) is an internationally recognized, peer-reviewed, scholarly academic journal devoted to the dissemination of health science practice, research, and education knowledge.
This journal publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of the health sciences. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The goal of AJHS is to publish papers devoted to the dissemination of health science practice, research, and education knowledge.
AJHS is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is an essential for health sciences education professionals and practitioners. Article topics may include but are not limited to all aspects of health services research, nursing education, management of health services, sports education, allocation of healthcare resources, evaluation of different health markets and health services organizations, international comparative analysis of health systems, health economics, and health policies and regulations.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 568 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for AJHS.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available AJHS issues.