Published since 2008
ISSN 1940-5847 (print), ISSN 1941-756X (online)
The Contemporary Issues In Education Research (CIER) welcomes articles in contemporary issues related to research in education.
CIER publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of cutting edge issues in education. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
CIER is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for academic education researchers and education professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to any contemporary, cutting edge issue in education such as English as a foreign language, English as a second language, technology, and diversity issues.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 603 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for CIER.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available CIER issues.