Published since 2002
ISSN 1535-0754 (print), ISSN 2157-9393 (online)
The International Business & Economics Research Journal (IBER) welcomes articles in all areas of international business and economics research.
IBER publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of any aspect of international business and economics and related fields. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
IBER is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for international business researchers and professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to fields that impact on the conduct of international business such as foreign trade, foreign currency, and international politics.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 690 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for IBER.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available IBER issues.