Published since 1997
ISSN 1546-5748 (print), ISSN 2157-9628 (online)
The International Journal of Management & Information Systems (IJMIS) welcomes articles related to international management and / or international management information systems.
IJMIS publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of any aspect of international management and especially as to how it is impacted by information systems and related fields. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The purpose of IJMIS is to publish papers that significantly contribute to the field of international business and information systems.
IJMIS is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is important reading for management and information systems academic researchers and international business and information systems professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to any area that impacts on the conduct of international business management as it is impacted by management information systems and allied fields.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 585 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for IJMIS.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available IJMIS issues.