Published since 1985
ISSN 0892-7626 (print), ISSN 2157-8834 (online)
The Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR) welcomes articles in all areas of applied business and economics research.
Both theoretical and applied manuscripts will be considered for publication; however, theoretical manuscripts must provide a clear link to important and interesting business and economics applications. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research, and historical analysis, articles examine significant applied business and economics research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The intention of JABR is to publish papers that significantly contribute to these fields.
JABR is a widely cited, limited open access journal that is essential reading for academic researchers and business professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to the fields of accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, management, marketing, and related fields.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 755 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JABR.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JABRissues.