Published since 2005
ISSN 1555-3353 (print), ISSN 2157-8826 (online)
The Journal of Business Case Studies (JBCS) welcomes case studies designed for use in business and economics courses and articles related to the use of case studies in the classroom.
JBCS welcomes business case studies that will be of assistance to business education professionals. This journal publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of teaching business courses using case studies. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The intent of JBCS is to publish papers that significantly contribute to the field of teaching & learning by using business case studies.
JBCS is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is an essential for business education professionals. Published business case studies and solutions may be downloaded for use in the classroom and for research purposes. Topics may include but are not limited to accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, management, marketing, and related fields.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 553 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JBCS.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JBCS issues.