Published since 2006
ISSN 1558-0121 (print), ISSN 2157-9512 (online)
The Journal of Diversity Management (JDM) welcomes manuscripts from authors in academics, business, and government concerning all types of diversity management issues.
JDM publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of how to create and maintain a positive work environment where the similarities and differences of individuals are valued, so that all can reach their potential and maximize their contributions to an organization's strategic goals and objectives. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The purpose of JDM is to provide a publication forum for papers that contribute significantly to the knowledge of diversity management.
JDM is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for diversity related researchers and business professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to any area that increases the understanding of diversity issues such as legal and ethical compliance and practical application.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 750 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JDM.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JDM issues.