Published since 2012
ISSN 2165-252X (print), ISSN 2165-2538 (online)
The Journal of International Energy Policy (JIEP) welcomes articles from all aspects of international energy development and usage and related fields.
This journal publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of international energy policy. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research, and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The intention of JIEP is to further mankind’s understanding of international energy policies.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 229 times - click here for details.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JIEP issues.