Published since 2005
ISSN 2158-0979 (print), ISSN 2158-0987 (online)
The Journal of International Education Research (JIER) welcomes articles in all areas of international education research. Formerly titled College Teaching Methods & Styles Journal.
This journal publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of all aspects of international education teaching and learning issues. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
JIER is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for academic education researchers and education professionals in the field of international education. Articles may include but are not limited to English as a second language (ESL), English as a foreign language (EFL), and related issues.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 595 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JIER.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JIER issues.