Published since 2008
ISSN 1941-4722 (print), ISSN 1941-4730 (online)
The Journal of Service Science (JSS) highlights the most recent issues in service and represents a unique online and hardcopy publishing outlet for creative endeavors in the constituent areas of the discipline.
JSS publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of all aspects of the science and understanding of services and related fields. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
JSS is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for service science researchers and business professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to service theory, service ontology, service design, service analysis, service architecture, service economics, service applications, service ethics, service orientation, and global service.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 614 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JSS.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JSS issues.