Published since 1997
ISSN 1534-665X (print), ISSN 2157-9547 (online)
The Review of Business Information Systems (RBIS) welcomes articles concerning any aspect of business information systems.
This established journal publishes theoretical and applied papers that significantly contribute to the disciplines of business information systems. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The intention of RBIS is to publish papers that significantly contribute to the use of information systems in business.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 387 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for RBIS.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available RBIS issues.