Published since 2004
ISSN 1544-0389 (print), ISSN 2157-894X (online)
The Journal of College Teaching & Learning (TLC) welcomes articles in all areas of K-12 and college level teaching, learning, and administration.
TLC publishes papers that significantly contribute to the understanding of all aspects of teaching and learning issues and related fields. Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives. The intent of TLC is to publish papers that significantly contribute to the knowledge of teaching & learning at all levels.
TLC is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for academic education researchers and education professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to academic advising, adult education, counseling, curriculum development, distance education, early childhood education, education policy and leadership, educational administration, and teacher education.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 640 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for TLC.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available TLC issues.